Friday, December 1, 2006

Weather


Here in CT, we are just now getting the snow that was in the mid-west earlier today, but not in the form of snow. We are having serious winds and thunderstorms, possibly even a tornado. Which is all well and good, but not on the first day of December. We should have the snow that Chicago got. I want it. I love snow. I also like days like today, but this time of year, I would prefer snow.

MOVIE OF THE DAY
To coincide with the weather, I have picked The Perfect Storm as my MOTD. This is a great movie which, by the end, really pulls at your sad-strings. This is one of the few movies I have seen past 10 in the theater. I think that added to the impact this movie had on me. I later read the book on which this is based. It is an interesting read, there is more factual information about fishing and the events that happened. I highly recommend you see the movie and read the book, if only to make me feel better about myself.

"Look what you made me do, look what I made for you"

No comments: