Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Writing...

As I type this at around 1:30 PM, I should be writing an essay for my Anthropology class. I am not. I have written roughly a paragraph, and that is all I will do today. I know, its bad, but I have two more days to write it. So I am gonna procrastinate. I work best under pressure.

Anyways, I was watching House last night, still not writing the essay. If you don't watch it, you are dumb. There is a sub-plot involving a determined cop who House upset early in the season. From then on, Tritter, the cop, has been on House like white on rice. Normally, I wouldn't like crap like this interfering with my House-y goodness, but the cop is played by none other than David Morse. He is an awesome bad guy and brings a menacing quality to the role. The most interesting quality is that Tritter is basically House, but on the other side of the law. I predict that Tritter will get some disease and House will have to decide whether or not to save him.

"Find me. Find me. Find me somebody to love."

No comments: